At Brookline College, we are proud of our heritage. For more than 30 years, we have not only been meeting the educational needs of our students, but we’ve been helping to change their lives. And we’re committed to continuing that tradition. This commitment includes offering programs in vital career fields; providing the flexibility to meet today’s busy lifestyles; maintaining an experienced faculty devoted to providing more than just a quality education; and cultivating qualified staff that is dedicated to providing service and support from start to finish.
Brookline College is an independent, accredited institution dedicated to meeting the educational needs of a developing multicultural society. The institution is committed to preparing students academically and professionally to meet the constantly changing employment requirements of business, industry, public service organizations, and medical support agencies functioning in a highly advanced and expanding technological community.
- To provide comprehensive, concentrated, qualitative educational programs, which will guide the student through the development of the competencies needed to meet the employment requirements in a highly technological environment.
- To provide services that will support a diverse student body in their pursuit of a postsecondary education on a variety of levels and eliminate the barriers to the completion of their educational objectives.
- To provide innovative approaches and methodologies in a non-traditional educational environment emphasizing a multiplicity of skills.
- To recognize and integrate lifelong learning and academic experiences as they would apply to each student’s program of study.
- To provide students with access to faculty members whose academic qualifications and practical experience will provide the valuable leadership necessary to prepare students for successful integration into the workplace.
- To provide learners with the academic, cognitive, and professional skills necessary for career advancement.
- To provide all students with a hands-on working knowledge of information technology procedures and applications.
Brookline College Locations
Brookline College has campuses located in Phoenix, Tempe, Tucson, and Albuquerque for your convenience. And don’t forget you can also take some Programs online. All the campuses are easy to get to and are conveniently located near housing, shops, restaurants and entertainment districts. The online campus is especially easy to get to – all you need is a computer with internet access. All the campuses offer a real-world experience with hands-on learning in association with coursework that could take you from learning to earning in less time than you may think. Select a campus below that is convenient for you.
- Phoenix, AZ Campus
- Tempe, AZ Campus
- Tucson, AZ Campus
- Albuquerque, NM Campus
- Online Campus
All programs are online and fully taught in English.
ดู BScs » ดู วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต - OnlineStudies » ดู ปริญญาบัณฑิต » ดู วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต - HealthcareStudies » ดู ปริญญาวิทยาศาสตร์มหาบัณฑิต » ดู หลักสูตรอนุปริญญาตรีสาขาวิทยาศาสตร์ - HealthcareStudies » ดู ปริญญาบัตรบัณฑิต » ดู หลักสูตรอนุปริญญาตรีสาขาวิทยาศาสตร์ - CoursesThai »