Building on its rich tradition of producing exceptional leaders, Concordia has innovated a whole new way of doing business. The Offutt School of Business is dedicated to developing global, entrepreneurial and ethical leaders for a world of change.
Concordia’s Offutt School of Business is grounded in the versatile power of the liberal arts. Hands-on learning is a major emphasis as students gain global competence and develop their leadership skills. You’ll work closely with professors who are passionate teachers and expert practitioners in their fields. Through internships, team projects, entrepreneurial opportunities and study abroad experiences, you’ll gain critically important business savvy for thriving in most any career setting.
An Opportunity to Invest
Participants in the Scheels Investment Fund research stocks, make recommendations to buy or sell, manage the portfolio — and gain invaluable practical experience.
Centers for Success
The Offutt School supports student success through a variety of centers and institutes that offer services from networking opportunities to speaker series.
Business has been one of our most popular majors for decades. And our business graduates have made their mark in the world.
Here’s where some of our recent grads have landed:
- John Deere
- Discovery Benefits
- General Mills
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
And here’s what some of our alumni are doing:
- Founder/CEO of R.D. Offutt Co., world’s largest potato farming operation
- Former CEO of Kaiser Permanente, country’s largest nonprofit health system
- CEO of Sanford Health, the largest rural nonprofit health system in the U.S.
- President of wealth management group, U.S. Bancorp, country’s sixth largest commercial bank
- Senior Vice President, General Electric Co. Regional Sales Manager, Intel, Singapore
That’s just a handful of the many successful Concordia business leaders serving in all parts of the world.