Having obtained this qualification, students will be able to evaluate clothing production processes and product performance under varying operating conditions, reflect on the influences of global trends, relate these strategies to the productivity and profitability of the industry, and expand personal interests by conducting research in a specialized area within the clothing industry.
A National Diploma in Clothing Management or an equivalent Clothing Management qualification at an equivalent standard, as recommended by a status committee and approved by the Faculty Board.
A 60% average obtained in the Final year of the National Diploma: Clothing Management is recommended.
- Business Studies 4
- Management 4
- Production Organisation 4
- Work Study 4
- Specialised Production Technology 4
- Nature of programme: One year programme.
- The programme is offered both full-time and part-time.
- Minimum duration: One year full-time and two years part-time.
- All modules are compulsory.
- A number of modules in the programme: 5 year-modules.
อัพเดทล่าสุดวันที่ February 3, 2018