Having obtained this qualification, students will make a research contribution to the application and evaluation of existing knowledge in a specialized area of fashion design or garment technology to further promote professional growth and personal development.
A National Diploma in Fashion or an equivalent Fashion qualification at an equivalent standard, as recommended by a status committee and approved by the Faculty Board.
A 60% average obtained in the Final year of the National Diploma: Fashion is recommended.
- Specialised Clothing Technology 4
- Business Studies 4
- Theory of Clothing 4
- Nature of programme: One year programme.
- The programme is full-time.
- Minimum duration: One year, full-time.
- All modules are compulsory.
- The number of modules per year: 3 year-modules.
อัพเดทล่าสุดวันที่ February 3, 2018