Graduates of this programme are able to devise and apply specialized strategies and relevant management principles in quality control (QC) and research and development (R&D).
They may work as supervising technicians and technologists in product and process development, and quality control. Employment may be in a laboratory, or production or sales environments.
Students should be able to:
- Identify a problem, formulate an appropriate hypothesis, generate experimental data, make correct interpretations and appropriate deductions.
- Work harmoniously with co-workers in the same working environment–work in groups with others in the solution of problems and the carrying out projects.
- Work independently in the mastery of Module contents, the performance of practical projects and the compilation of reports.
- Find, evaluate and integrate technical literature, use appropriate and correct technical language and terminology in reports.
- Perform the practice of science and technology effectively and responsibly without endangering the environment or the well-being of co-workers.
- Use different techniques to assimilate and analyse data, by reading, discussion, reporting and presentation of projects and seminars.
- Participate responsibly in activities that impinge on societal quality of life.
- Investigate further possibilities of training and employment.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate the field of study to society and thus know where those skills are likely to be required.
อัพเดทล่าสุดวันที่ January 18, 2018