- B.A. in English, Literature option
- B.A. in English, Creative Writing option
- B.A. in English, Technical Writing option
- B.A. in English, Theatre Option
- B.A. in English Teaching
- B.A. in English and Theatre Teaching
- M.A. in English
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing
- English (Teaching)
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Arts (Teaching)
Who Would be Interested in English and Theatre?
English and Theatre is for those:
- who want to broaden their insight into the nature of language and literature.
- who want to develop their technical writing abilities.
- who want to develop their creative writing abilities.
- who want to learn theatre skills.
- who plan to teach.
Why English and Theatre?
The award-winning faculty in English and Theatre concentrate primarily on effective teaching, but they also include many active and successful writers and scholars, including novelists of international reputation.
A degree in English tells employers that you can analyze information, think critically, write clearly, and communicate effectively.
Career Opportunities Pursued by English and Theatre Majors:
- Web Designer
- Technical Writer
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
Students may select any of the English and Theatre options upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- English Teaching Graduates: Madison County Schools, Elkhorn Crossing Schools, LaFayette High School, Pulaski County High School, Madison Central High School, Pendleton High School, Jackson County High School, Middlesboro High School
- Technical Writing Graduates: Coldstream Laboratories Inc; Bellaworks Web Design in Charlotte, NC; UPS Supply Chain Solutions; Marco Photo Services
- Theatre Graduates: Utah Shakespeare Festival; Santa Fe Opera
อัพเดทล่าสุดวันที่ February 5, 2018